- FASB released a proposed Accounting Standards Update (ASU) related to reclassification of other comprehensive income (OCI), the SEC released Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) 118 related to accounting and disclosures, and the NAIC released several pieces of guidance applicable to insurance organizations, all specific to impacts from tax reform.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn how insurers can maximize the value of their next internal audit, along with feedback from an audit director on his organization’s recently coordinated NAIC risk focused examination.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they affect insurance organizations by viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- Insurance companies should expect an impact from tax reform legislation on their 2017 financial statements.
- CMS announced over 8.7 million individuals enrolled in 2018 insurance plans on HealthCare.gov as of Dec. 23.