- Global health insurer optimizes accurate risk adjustment revenue for its Affordable Care Act (ACA) population with a custom built internal Risk Optimization capability and platform.
- A large multi-state health plan adopts new processes and systems to allow them to administer and grow their ACO model in order to incentivize providers to deliver higher quality care, more efficiently.
- A large multi-state health plan encourages providers to deliver high quality, coordinated care, while lowering overall cost & market variability, by scaling their value-based program platform.
- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 Meeting, several working groups and committees discussed items pertinent to actuaries.
- Learn about current trends, best practices and suggestions to improve your organization’s Model Audit Rule (MAR) program by viewing this informative webinar.