- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.