- New guidance from the IRS addresses a retroactive adjustment to employer-provided transit benefits that affects 2014 W-2s.
- Baker Tilly’s dealership services team of tax professionals compiled a list of dealer-specific tax considerations below. Please keep in mind that your goal should be to maximize your long-term wealth and profitability; decisions on tax policy are secondary considerations to this goal.
- Changes to the IRS offshore voluntary compliance programs expands reach as well as opportunities for nonwillful disclosure of offshore assets.
- Baker Tilly assists client to reduce personal property and income taxes.
- The Council of the District of Columbia approved an annual budget with a number of major tax changes for businesses and their owners.
- Previous Next