- A welcome relief for small not-for-profits, Form 1023-EZ will make it easy for a large majority of charity organizations to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- Baker Tilly, ACUA, and the American Institutes for Research (AIR) present on the affordability of higher education, a hot topic of conversation amongst students, parents, and institutional officials alike.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Previous Next