- A community college required assistance in their accounting department. Leveraging deep industry insight, we provided the necessary accounting expertise and coverage to meet the client’s needs.
- In a recent webinar, “Uniform Guidance: an update from the field,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed key initiatives institutions are undertaking to achieve compliance. Continue reading to learn more.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Learn more about who audits internal audit and how a Quality Assessment Review (QAR) can be a great way for the internal audit department to reflect on current activities and to enhance them.
- US Supreme Court announces Affordable Care Act decision that taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange are entitled to subsidized premium credits.
- Previous Next