- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- The world of recruiting has changed. To maintain a competitive advantage in the "War for Top Talent," organizations must change their strategy about how they recruit new employees.
- Whether your growth strategy anticipates explosive organic growth, global expansion, high-volume recruiting, or high-skill/low-volume recruiting, your talent management strategy will be crucial to achieving your growth objectives.
- University of Scranton’s Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, Ed Steinmetz, discusses the transformation of the university’s budget approach to bring focus to mission and margin.
- Federal agencies are now using data analytics to identify higher risk grantees and flag specific transactions for detailed review, which can result in a more comprehensive audit of your institution. Baker Tilly higher education professionals discuss the challenges and opportunities presented to colleges and universities during these audits and what specifically an institution can do to prepare for the audit and maximize success.
- Previous Next