- Federal agencies are now using data analytics to identify higher risk grantees and flag specific transactions for detailed review, which can result in a more comprehensive audit of your institution. Baker Tilly higher education professionals discuss the challenges and opportunities presented to colleges and universities during these audits and what specifically an institution can do to prepare for the audit and maximize success.
- Baker Tilly global market development specialists help a professional services firm to successfully expand into two new markets simultaneously.
- Recent changes from the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), entitled “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” (Uniform Guidance) will impact subrecipient monitoring. These changes will impact new federal awards and changes to funding increments with changed terms and conditions issued after Dec. 26, 2014. If your organization does not yet understand these changes, now is the time to act.
- For municipalities participating in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), learn how GASB 68 affects your organization’s year-end reporting.
- We are pleased to offer Adventures in Small Shop Auditing Part II. This session provides additional insight into topics that are on the mind of many higher education internal audit professionals.
- Previous Next