- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- Read to learn more about 4 disruptive factors and how HR can best leverage these changes to influence and perhaps even drive strategy for their institutions and achieve greater success.
- While the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will simplify taxes for many Americans, many businesses and tax-exempt entities will find the computation of taxable income even more complex than in the past.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.
- Listen to this webinar recording to gain a deeper understanding of the higher education landscape and learn more about re-connecting your HR priorities with your institutional priorities.
- Previous Next