- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Baker Tilly compliance experts presented an understanding of effective compliance programs within higher education and how to conduct internal audits of key federal regulatory compliance areas.
- This article identifies activities in the post-award process that pose challenges and risks, and presents approaches for internal audit support.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- The analysis performed by Baker Tilly found that the system generated more than $6.7 billion annually in economic activity, and supported more than 60,000 jobs (in addition to its more than 12,000 internal employees).
- Previous Next