- Implementing the new revenue recognition standard in Higher Education: Tuition and housing revenue impacts is the first in a series of articles in which we will explore the revenue recognition standard requirements and the impact on higher education institutions.
- The ever-changing landscape of higher education requires institutions to consciously maximize the relationship between Internal Audit (IA) and Compliance functions. Institutions are placing greater emphasis on promoting collaboration across the function responsible for assessing risks and those that work to mitigate risks and perform compliance activities.
- Download our ebook, Transforming your institution for long-term sustainability and strategic growth, to learn impactful solutions based on our work across the industry.
- This webinar highlights sections of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (the Act) affecting unrelated business income in addition to potential tax planning opportunities to help tax-exempt organizations adapt to the new UBI reporting regime.
- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- Previous Next