- Baker Tilly provided key observations to assist in development of detailed financial projections, management action plans and guidance to achieve successful Master's program accreditation.
- Needing to evaluate a possible merger, a large four-year institution enlists the help of Baker Tilly to perform a financial impact assessment.
- This is the second article in a four-part series on health plan audits, and it focuses on the risks and important control processes in membership and premium cycles.
- This auditing sponsored research article discusses the regulatory environment, risks associated with noncompliance, obstacle to compliance and the role of internal audit.
- In an effort to share the successes of our clients with their peers, Baker Tilly conducts interviews with current clients to learn how they’ve overcome challenges in the higher education industry.
- Previous Next