- A university asked Baker Tilly to perform a review of the policies and procedures in place related to facilities and construction management, in support of its internal audit plan.
- A private, non-profit university had completed the construction of two new residence halls and a parking structure with plans for additional construction in the coming years.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- There are many elements of the proposed Tax Reform Act of 2014 that would result in significant changes for not-for-profit organizations.
- Previous Next