- On December 18, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) continued deliberations and tentatively decided to require all Not-For-Profit (NFP) entities to report expenses by functional and natural classification within their financial statements. Currently, all NFPs are required to report expenses by functional classification, but not by nature (salaries, benefits, repairs, etc.).
- Tune into this website to receive an overview of a project risk review (PRR), and learn about its benefits.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- Previous Next