- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- As technology continues to become more complex, mobile, and remote, auditors should be including IT as part of all audit work.
- Previous Next