- There are many elements of the proposed Tax Reform Act of 2014 that would result in significant changes for not-for-profit organizations.
- College and university governance practices come into the spotlight almost weekly.
- Baker Tilly Human Capital Services Practice Leaders presented at Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) World on talent acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- The US Office of Management and Budget recently issued comprehensive grant reform rules, read about the changes and how to comply.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss key changes to grant administrative requirements, cost circulars, and audit requirements affecting federally-funded organizations.
- Previous Next