- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- In this period of heightened awareness, how can colleges and universities proactively address the myriad of regulations and guidance? In this webinar, we discuss the changing risk landscape of Title IX.
- Colleges and universities around the nation have recently come under fire for their handling, or lack thereof, of sexual assault cases reported to campus officials. An increasing number of sexual assault survivors claim that college and university responses to sexual violence are inadequate, and the Obama administration has made awareness about campus sexual assault a signature issue at the White House.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a higher education client to conduct a review of potential policy violations related to travel and expense reimbursements that were submitted by certain individuals.
- An urban research university with a sprawling campus in a major metropolitan area was undertaking a multi-year project to renovate and expand its real estate. The university asked Baker Tilly to audit its construction practices and provide recommendations to strengthen its management of capital projects.
- Previous Next