- Higher education institutions face increasing demands to change their business models. Top of mind for government officials, administrators, parents, and students is the need to reduce the cost of a degree and the amount of student debt. At the same time, students are coming to college with higher expectations and greater needs.
- Governing boards, usually via an audit committee, should take an active role in monitoring the risk and mitigation of fraud, as well as in overseeing an effective ethics and compliance program.
- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- In this period of heightened awareness, how can colleges and universities proactively address the myriad of regulations and guidance? In this webinar, we discuss the changing risk landscape of Title IX.
- Colleges and universities around the nation have recently come under fire for their handling, or lack thereof, of sexual assault cases reported to campus officials. An increasing number of sexual assault survivors claim that college and university responses to sexual violence are inadequate, and the Obama administration has made awareness about campus sexual assault a signature issue at the White House.
- Previous Next