- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- Baker Tilly, ACUA, and the American Institutes for Research (AIR) present on the affordability of higher education, a hot topic of conversation amongst students, parents, and institutional officials alike.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Many tax-exempt organizations and employee benefit plans, such as pensions, IRAs and retirement plans, are attracted to hedge or private equity funds (Funds) as a method of realizing above-average returns on investments. Since related function or passive income is exempt from federal income tax, and many hedge or private equity investments are passive to the tax-exempt, most income generated from these entities can be generated free of federal and state income tax.
- Employers are now more than ever faced with additional obligations under the Affordable Care Act, this article provides an overview of how the final regulations affect employer groups by employee size.
- Previous Next