- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- A Midwest municipal water/wastewater utility gains tariff rate approval and updates retail customer rates after Baker Tilly revenue requirement analysis and cost of service and rate design studies.
- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance, and other key metrics for third quarter 2017.
- After being tied to bank scandals and a decrease in participation of reporting banks, the LIBOR rate is set to be phased out after 2021. Learn how this will affect dealerships.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- Previous Next