- Donna Massanova, partner and employee benefit plan audit services practice leader, provides tips on networking and mentoring for future CPA partners as part of the PICPA's CPA Conversations podcast.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- A large, third generation family holding company, which faced capital constraints due to a cyclical downturn, hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation of the company and strategic alternatives for the future.
- An e-commerce company hired Baker Tilly Capital to review and analyze competing financing and recapitalization proposals, with the intent of providing a fairness opinion.
- A privately held specialty pharmaceutical company hired Baker Tilly Capital to advise on the value of the company, while also reviewing strategic alternatives the company could pursue.
- Previous Next