- Identity thieves are switching up their methods of trying to get your refund. See how your payroll provider and human resources personnel may play a role in you getting scammed.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- In a recent two-part Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the challenges faced by pharmaceutical manufacturers selling to the federal government.
- The FASB issued an update to U.S. GAAP’s income tax accounting standard to insert references to the SEC’s interpretive guidance to help businesses apply the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and comply with U.S. GAAP’s income tax reporting requirements. The update inserts the SEC guidance into the FASB’s income tax accounting standard.
- New guidance released by the AICPA on System and Organization Controls SOC (SOC) 2® reports enhances important roles of the reporting framework, and consolidates the various reporting and criteria updates.
- Previous Next