- The current landscape in the insurance industry offers traditional insurers and InsurTechs a prime opportunity to provide enhanced customer experiences, new insurance offerings and streamlined processes.
- In this videos series, Todd Stokes, managing partner – D.C. metro area, holds an exclusive interview with Gary Rappaport, founder and CEO of Rappaport Companies.
- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Reporting requirements for various life insurance contract transactions require significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Previous Next