- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- The current healthcare marketplace is demanding a shift towards a member engagement strategy, allowing members to engage directly with their plan and play a more active role in their healthcare.
- Organizations should carefully consider nonmonetary asset conversion and related insurance accounting as they account for the impact of a natural disaster on their properties.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The SEC’s enforcement arm has yet to bring a case against a public company over cybersecurity disclosures, but that may change, according to Enforcement Division Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In remarks in Washington, Avakian laid out the vision for the division’s new unit aimed at countering growing cyber threats.
- Previous Next