- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance and other key metrics for 4th quarter 2017.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- As companies prepare to implement some of the biggest accounting changes in decades, the FASB is focusing on making sure companies and organizations follow the new standards properly. The FASB plans to hold a webcast for private companies and not-for-profit groups tailored at implementing the revenue, leases and credit loss standards, as well as an overview of the FASB’s standard-setting activity.
- Watch this webinar recording where we share tips on how to get more from your current marketing technology and how to advance your strategy with a plan to attain success at the next level.
- Is your Low Income Housing Tax Credit property approaching the end of its LIHTC compliance period? Listen to the recording as our housing and tax professionals discuss ways to prepare for the likely upcoming transition.
- Previous Next