- The FASB’s sweeping new revenue recognition rules go into effect in 2018 and will require a major change in the way companies calculate the top line in their income statements. The actual impact to the revenue figure reported, however, will vary from company to company, and most experts believe the software industry will see a significant impact.
- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- This Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses the latest HIPAA news and recent higher education OCR actions, commonly forgotten areas of the risk assessment, standard tools recommended by OCR and a practical assessment approach that can lead to efficiencies and savings.
- The U.S. Tax Court backed the IRS by holding that a micro-captive’s elections under section 831(b) to be treated as a small insurance company and section 953(d) to be taxed as a domestic corporation were invalid.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next