- Many contractors quickly respond to project opportunities with enthusiasm before thoroughly considering whether it makes sense for their business. This article, featured in Construction Executive, outlines a better way to evaluate projects that balances the optimism of a win with the practical need to make a profit.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- SEC Chief Accountant Wesley Bricker urged public companies to make sure that they have clearly disclosed in their 10-K filings how they expect the FASB’s revenue recognition standard to affect their financial statements for upcoming reporting periods. He said the agency’s staff wants to verify that the disclosures will help investors understand the accounting change before they are incorporated in the primary financial statements in 2018 quarterly and annual filings.
- In the final part of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations take steps to tailor training programs and optimize market competitiveness.
- Previous Next