- The SEC proposed updating its auditor independence rules to address situations in which auditors are borrowing funds or issuing debt to accumulate working capital. The SEC wants to update the rules to alleviate the compliance challenge accounting firms and audit clients face with the existing requirements.
- With MarTech changing so rapidly, it is necessary to consider what you can do with MarTech in the future. Check out our infographic to learn why you should have a MarTech roadmap & how to get started.
- Understand the nature of data fatigue, quality data and other concerns big data imposes on mortgage servicing organizations and what companies can do to overcome these challenges by downloading this informative whitepaper.
- Regulated public utilities can use GASB 62 to match revenue recognition with the designed recovery of costs or establishing rate stabilization.
- Second article in a series of tax reform insights for contractors, partner Rob Nowak discusses qualified business income (QBI) deductions under tax reform.
- Previous Next