- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.
- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- Highlights at Bank Director’s 2018 Acquire or Be Acquired (AOBA) conference included discussions on financial technology (fintech), mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trends, tax reform and the current regulatory environment.
- Not-for-profit think tank gains efficiencies and achieves growth with support from Baker Tilly's outsourced accounting and business advisory specialists.
- Previous Next