- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- The $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill included numerous funding increases for health programs, including addressing the opioid crisis, but failed to include measures to stabilize the ACA markets.
- The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS) has released a revised frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to provide additional clarity about the comprehensive cybersecurity regulation.
- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG) adopted and exposed various revisions to statutory accounting guidance.
- As companies incorporate the many changes from tax reform into their tax provision calculations, some insurers may find significant changes from Dec. 31, 2017 to March 31, 2018, that may require additional disclosure requirements for statutory and GAAP quarterly reporting.
- Previous Next