- Listen in on this American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) podcast.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- This Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses the latest HIPAA news and recent higher education OCR actions, commonly forgotten areas of the risk assessment, standard tools recommended by OCR and a practical assessment approach that can lead to efficiencies and savings.
- Previous Next