- The Tax Cut and Jobs Act makes numerous direct changes to tax-exempt organization taxation, as well as major changes to individual and corporate taxation that will indirectly affect these organizations.
- Implementing the new revenue recognition standard in Higher Education: Tuition and housing revenue impacts is the first in a series of articles in which we will explore the revenue recognition standard requirements and the impact on higher education institutions.
- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- Previous Next