- Baker Tilly’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar explores the impacts of GDPR, its requirements, tips for assessing GDPR readiness and preparing for compliance.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- In this webinar series, Baker Tilly cybersecurity and IT risk professionals guide you through fundamental concepts geared to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- In this series, Baker Tilly SOC specialists provide you with updates on the latest SOC guidance and discuss some of the key lessons learned, common pitfalls and unique nuances experienced on both sides of these examinations.
- Previous Next