- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they affect insurance organizations by viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- A Midwestern electric utility sought assistance with filing a FERC Form 1 Annual Report and a PJM Open Access Transmission Tariff
- 2018 will be another year of changing customer wants, needs & expectations. Here are 3 New Year's resolutions to make to better understand & serve your customers.
- See how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed the depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- Previous Next