- A large, third generation family holding company, which faced capital constraints due to a cyclical downturn, hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation of the company and strategic alternatives for the future.
- An e-commerce company hired Baker Tilly Capital to review and analyze competing financing and recapitalization proposals, with the intent of providing a fairness opinion.
- A privately held specialty pharmaceutical company hired Baker Tilly Capital to advise on the value of the company, while also reviewing strategic alternatives the company could pursue.
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- This webinar reviews the new Other Postemployment Benefits (OPEB) standard (GASB 75).
- Previous Next