- This infographic shares best practices for your medical device company to gain market access from health plans.
- There were 284 reported M&A transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2017 (Q3-2017), up from 277 transactions during the previous quarter. Reported closed transactions in Q3-2017 decreased 27.4 percent compared to 391 closed deals for the same period in 2016.
- CMS and the OMHA announced they will expand settlement options for providers in an effort to reduce the appeals backlog.
- In this webinar, learn how your technology will not only reduce costs but also reduce complications and improve the overall patient experience
- Health plans are now devoting talent and resources to building analytical toolsets that are focused on member experience.