- CMS announced over 8.7 million individuals enrolled in 2018 insurance plans on HealthCare.gov as of Dec. 23.
- The final Republican tax bill repealed the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) individual mandate, further weakening the ACA.
- This infographic shares best practices for your medical device company to gain market access from health plans.
- There were 284 reported M&A transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2017 (Q3-2017), up from 277 transactions during the previous quarter. Reported closed transactions in Q3-2017 decreased 27.4 percent compared to 391 closed deals for the same period in 2016.
- CMS and the OMHA announced they will expand settlement options for providers in an effort to reduce the appeals backlog.