- How to effectively price a new premium product and understand price sensitivity.
- Baker Tilly helps revamp client's sales strategy to increase sales and customer retention.
- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Sales performance is always top of mind for sales leaders and finance executives, but lacking timely, reliable data and the right management and reporting tools, they cannot drive fact-based, systemic sales performance improvements.
- Cross-selling to existing customers is known to be a more profitable route to expand revenues than acquiring new customers, yet many organizations struggle to cross-sell effectively.
- Previous Next