- For the vast amounts of available data to affect measurable results on sales behavior, your team needs technology to tame the information overload.
- As buyers become more self-sufficient, sales professionals need to become even more prepared to move prospects through the sales process by personalizing the interaction.
- Trends including self-directed healthcare and an increasing expectation for personalization are driving customer experience imperatives across the healthcare industry.
- In the quest for sustained growth, too many organizations take a linear approach: they keep doing what they’re already doing, and try to do it better.
- Developing a strategy for sustainable growth may seem like a daunting undertaking, but starting with the basics — where and how — can help you jumpstart the process and accelerate growth.