- Assess a unit priced construction contract for project risk and develop an audit program for unit priced projects.
- Tools and resources for auditing direct construction costs. Case studies from real construction projects to apply the auditor’s toolbox and demonstrate the value of auditing direct construction costs.
- Analyze a contract for project risk and learn how to develop a risk mitigation plan. Case study review of Guarantee Maximum Price, Stipulated Sum, and Unit Priced contracts.
- How internal audit can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk. A review of the construction lifecycle and responsibilities.
- The greatest single component of rates charged to your ratepayers is to fund the infrastructure your utility has put in place to serve your customers.