- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- In a recent issue of Construction Fraud, Baker Tilly advisors outlined how to protect your organization from fraudulent behaviors. Download, “An Ounce of Prevention: A Guide for Combating Fraud in Construction,” to detect problems early.
- Work effectively with a delay consultant to ensure that a high-quality work product is delivered on time and on budget.
- Previous Next