- In a recent issue of Construction Fraud, Baker Tilly advisors outlined how to protect your organization from fraudulent behaviors. Download, “An Ounce of Prevention: A Guide for Combating Fraud in Construction,” to detect problems early.
- Work effectively with a delay consultant to ensure that a high-quality work product is delivered on time and on budget.
- Baker Tilly government contractor advisors discussed tips for “Surviving your next GSA Audit” in a recent FedPubs webinar.
- A multi-billion dollar global products wholesaler engaged Baker Tilly to conduct a GSA compliance assessment.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act non-compliances under multiple contracts. Baker Tilly deployed a team of experienced professionals to review payroll and fringe benefit data for covered employees, in addition to identifying other areas of concern.
- Previous Next