- Baker Tilly's GovCon advisors, along with other industry leaders, contributed to Deltek’s virtual roundtable to discuss the Department of Defense’s (DoD) proposed rule on Business Systems Compliance. Senior leaders discussed possibly the biggest change to compliance in over 30 years and how government contractors can prepare for the shifting landscape.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Previous Next