- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed Federal Supply Schedules regulatory and reporting requirements as well as best practices for compliance in a recent National Contract Management Association webinar.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- A Fortune 500 company retained Baker Tilly’s expertise to navigate an OIG audit and assist with responding to whistleblower allegations.
- Watch Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors along with other industry leaders discuss Government Contracting in 2015.
- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- Previous Next