- Baker Tilly recently assisted a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that supports several Government agencies, including Department of Defense (DoD), prepare for several different contractor business system audits.
- A multi-billion dollar, international medical/surgical equipment manufacturer engaged Baker Tilly to assess the potential profitability of selling products directly to the federal government.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act and Davis Bacon Act non-compliances under multiple contracts.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by Counsel to provide litigation support services to a Fortune 500 IT Hardware, Equipment and Services company that was the subject of highly publicized False Claims Act / qui tam dispute related to its IT 70 GSA Schedule contract.
- A multi-billion dollar leading technology and risk services provider to the Federal Government recently engaged Baker Tilly to perform a review its purchasing system in anticipation of a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Previous Next