- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed the current disconnect between the GSA contracting model and services contracting with a specific focus on the cost-build approach to pricing
- The newly proposed rule (DFARS Case 2013–D034) implements section 831 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- A multi-billion dollar global government contractor engaged Baker Tilly to lead their implementation from PeopleSoft to Deltek Costpoint, as well as to provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the areas of systems and government contracting, both locally and globally, to address its future state operations.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- Previous Next