- Learn more about the DCAA memo for regional directors (MRD) to implement the Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy (DPAP) memo and DCMA guidance on a contractor’s use of blended rates.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implications of the Next Generation- Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor catalog and the Defense Health Agency’s collaboration with GSA.
- Baker Tilly discusses the long-anticipated proposed rule change to allowable IR&D under DFARS 231.205-18 released February 16 2016.
- In a recent Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the Service Contract Act and its application to Multiple Award Schedule Contracting.
- Get a head start on 2016 by listening to our three-minute audio blog for Government Contractors
- Previous Next