- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- GSA released the final version of its Transactional Data Rule (TDR) on June 23, 2016 despite a number of serious concerns raised by the industry and the GSA OIG.
- Patrick Fitzgerald, government contractor director with Baker Tilly, discusses the importance of professional development and staying up-to-date in today’s complex contracting environment.
- A new rule recently published will require federal government contractors to apply 15 basic cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and procedures to protect their information systems.
- Learn more about the DCAA memo for regional directors (MRD) to implement the Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy (DPAP) memo and DCMA guidance on a contractor’s use of blended rates.
- Previous Next