- Patrick Fitzgerald, government contractor director with Baker Tilly, discusses the importance of professional development and staying up-to-date in today’s complex contracting environment.
- A new rule recently published will require federal government contractors to apply 15 basic cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and procedures to protect their information systems.
- Learn more about the DCAA memo for regional directors (MRD) to implement the Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy (DPAP) memo and DCMA guidance on a contractor’s use of blended rates.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implications of the Next Generation- Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor catalog and the Defense Health Agency’s collaboration with GSA.
- Baker Tilly discusses the long-anticipated proposed rule change to allowable IR&D under DFARS 231.205-18 released February 16 2016.
- Previous Next