- A Fortune 500 contractor needed help preparing for a follow-up business system audit by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, construction contractors have come under fire for Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) compliance issues. Refresh your knowledge of DBA’s numerous requirements and learn how to proactively address compliance issues. Fight fire with knowledge; read this article now.
- This two-part article series, published in PSC’s Service Contractor Magazine, explores aspects of SCA compliance unique to this contracting environment, and provide tools and techniques for contractor risk mitigation.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.
- How internal audit can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk. A review of the construction lifecycle and responsibilities.