- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
- Previous Next