- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- The proposed changes to the DFARS contractor business systems compliance rules and what the impact will have on contractors from both an effort and expense perspective. Gain insight on the top three business systems that DCAA is focused on, how to approach a self-assessment an more.
- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- Watch Deltek and Baker Tilly discuss top trends for government contractors.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule contractors must understand their obligations and the potential risks and inherent limitations of GSA’s ever-changing systems and paperless processes. Article published in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Previous Next