- By concentrating on the areas most likely to trigger an audit, contract dispute or other issue, contractors can mitigate risks and avoid penalties. Use our top four critical strategies to avoid these penalties.
- The proposed GSAR rule would create a transactional data reporting clause to improve GSA’s ability to conduct meaningful price analysis and more efficiently/effectively validate fair and reasonable pricing on FSS and non-FSS vehicles. It would also allow government buyers to compare prices prior to placing an order.
- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- The proposed changes to the DFARS contractor business systems compliance rules and what the impact will have on contractors from both an effort and expense perspective. Gain insight on the top three business systems that DCAA is focused on, how to approach a self-assessment an more.
- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- Previous Next