- A large, multinational professional services provider with over $20B in annual revenues turned to Baker Tilly to address a number of accounting and compliance related issues including alleged Cost Accounting Standard (CAS) violations, multiple open Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) years, and difficulty providing financial support related to governmental audit questions on indirect rates and contract costs.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discuss helpful navigation, financial architecture and reporting tips and tricks for Deltek’s updated Costpoint in a recent American Health Quality Association webinar.
- Successful management of subcontracts can be identified through the pre-award, award, post-award and contract close-out phases.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next