- In a recent two-part Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the challenges faced by pharmaceutical manufacturers selling to the federal government.
- Baker Tilly Director Pat Fitzgerald leads a Q&A podcast with Section 809 Panel Chair Deidre Lee.
- Learn more about the DCAA memo for regional directors (MRD) to implement the Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy (DPAP) memo and DCMA guidance on a contractor’s use of blended rates.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implications of the Next Generation- Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor catalog and the Defense Health Agency’s collaboration with GSA.
- Get a head start on 2016 by listening to our three-minute audio blog for Government Contractors