- Baker Tilly advisors discuss several best practices surrounding Intellectual Property in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed the current disconnect between the GSA contracting model and services contracting with a specific focus on the cost-build approach to pricing
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act and Davis Bacon Act non-compliances under multiple contracts.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by Counsel to provide litigation support services to a Fortune 500 IT Hardware, Equipment and Services company that was the subject of highly publicized False Claims Act / qui tam dispute related to its IT 70 GSA Schedule contract.
- A multi-billion dollar leading technology and risk services provider to the Federal Government recently engaged Baker Tilly to perform a review its purchasing system in anticipation of a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Previous Next