- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- Highlights at Bank Director’s 2018 Acquire or Be Acquired (AOBA) conference included discussions on financial technology (fintech), mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trends, tax reform and the current regulatory environment.
- Not-for-profit think tank gains efficiencies and achieves growth with support from Baker Tilly's outsourced accounting and business advisory specialists.
- Wisconsin dental practice grows by 25 percent after implementing real-time cloud solution with support from Baker Tilly Advantage dental and outsourcing specialists.
- The FASB updated U.S. GAAP to alleviate concerns from banks and insurance companies about the accounting implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). The final amendment is optional for companies to apply.
- Previous Next