- A mid-size credit union with a shifting population and declining member experience, utilizes member experience survey to identify new priorities and achieve more personal connections.
- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- The FASB in August released a proposal aimed at helping organizations determine how to record grants and other funds from foundations and government bodies that often have strings attached to them. The board is reviewing feedback on its proposal and finalizing an update to clarify the difference between restrictions and donor-imposed conditions on a gift or grant. The guidance would apply to both recipients of funding as well as to the organizations that give out grants.
- Previous Next