- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 8.2 percent, 8.0 percent and 14.1 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H1-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions for the first half of 2017.
- The SEC updated its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about submitting IFRS financial statements tagged in the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) to regulatory filings. The update provides information about the location of the tags for disclosure rules that are not part of the IFRS taxonomy. Earlier this year, the SEC updated its Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval (EDGAR) filing system to accommodate XBRL exhibits for IFRS financial statements.
- If you’re looking for a new job, you don’t have to search on your own.
- A modern talent acquisition experience is essential for any organization’s success. Learn how onboarding can provide a significant, companywide boost to real business results & HR can be the catalyst.
- Previous Next